The Kaitlin Times Media Office
Media Office located in the Agara Sim of Second Life - Teleport to Office
Search this blog
The Kaitlin Times Editor
Kaitlin Rayna Aka Purkleberry Kait
Gold Piggy Website
Gold Piggy Advertising Centre
How to earn Lindens with Gold Piggy
Want to earn an extra 25 L$?
Click for more information
Donate and Support Gold Piggy
Advertise with us
Kaitlins Tiny Tika Club
The Kaitlin Theatre
Advertise with The Kaitlin Times
Have you got any News? if so then publish it with us at The Kaitlin Times and advertise it to the Second Life Community
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Please subscribe to our Newspaper to keep up to date with all the
Tiny and Second Life News happening in the community.
The Kaitlin Times =^_^= and Gold Piggy Offerwall
Offer2: Paying Players to Subscribe on
The Kaitlin Times Forum
Hi Everyone want to earn an extra 25 L$? for a limited time only.
I am going to pay Gold Piggy Hunters 25 L$ to subscribe to The Kaitlin Times Forum. To qualify for the payment Hunters need to do a few things before payment.
This also supports to keep Gold Piggy alive.
1. Go to The Kaitlin Times Website Forum: https://www.thekaitlintimes.co.uk/forum/the-kaitlin-times-forum
2. Sign up and become a member
3. Go to the Gold Piggy Followers Fan Club thread and say Hi and leave a good comment about Gold Piggy.
4. Go to the Say Hello to new members thread and say Hi by leaving your name and good comment.
5. Take a screen shot as evidence of your comments you left in the forum.
6. Place the screen shots and your Username in the notecard along with your Second Life Username and then send it to me when I am online only.
If I am offline and you send me the notecard without me replying to you then I will NOT pay you, so please wait until you get the reply I am online first then send me the notecard.
7. Wait for me to reply and review the evidence, once this all checks out I will pay you 25 L$ directly.
This will help promote Gold Piggy Hunt and players will earn extra Lindens Dollars.
Kaitlin Rayna - The Kaitlin Times Editor and Gold Piggy Creator